REV RUN AND JUSTINE SIMMONS’ NEW BOOK:”TAKE BACK YOUR FAMILY”
Rev Run and Justine Simmons,of reality television show Run’s House, want you to “take back your family.” The husband and wife team have written a new book on parenting titled “Take back Your Family:A Challenge to America’s Parents. The book,which hits bookshelves on August 5th, will impart to readers principles by which the Simmons’ have used in raising their own children. Here are a few tips from Justine and Rev on raising a new generation of kids:
• Run your family as the COEs: Chief Officers of Everything.
• Understand that you can never correct what you don’t confront.
• Lead by example, not by preaching: Hypocrisy and parenting are a destructive combination.
• Today’s fast-paced world can often make children feel small; your job is to help them feel large.
• Older children need more rules and parental involvement, not less.
Rev and Justine Simmons have six children in all :Miley Simmons,10-month,Vanessa,25, Angela,21,Jojo,18, Diggy,13, and Russy,11.