ANNOUNCEMENTS: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Happy Halloween! This is a holiday for BCK so no postings today(sorry). Remember that this is supposed to be a fun holiday for kids and some adults so please be safe out there! Please travel in numbers and remember that there are people out there trying to cause michief so please be careful!
HALLOWEEN SAFETY RULES PROVIDED BY (HALLOWEENMAGAZINE)
- Young children should always go trick-or-treating with an adult.
- Never trick-or-treat alone. Have at least 2 buddies go with you.
- Wait until you get home and before you eat your candy.
- Be very cautious of strangers.
- Accept treats only in the doorway. Never go inside a house.
- Visit only houses where the lights are on.
- Take a cellular phone with you if possible.
- Wear a watch.
- Carry a flashlight.